Sheraton Austin Georgetown Hotel & Conference Center
1101 Woodlawn Ave.
Georgetown, TX 78628
- Wineries: The Most Beautiful Town Square in Texas is also home to two exceptional wineries, Grape Creek Vineyards and Georgetown Winery. Arrange to meet in their tasting rooms where a relaxing atmosphere, superb glass of wine and friends are the perfect ending to your day spent in Georgetown
- Rentsch Brewery: Come enjoy handcrafted beer brewed with 100% renewable energy. Tap room and 5,000 sq. ft. biergarten is open Wednesday through Sunday. Check website (rentschbrewery.com) for hours, food trucks and music schedule
- Spa Luxe: Relax and enjoy spa treatments that honor nature and balance the spirit. Enjoy facials, massages and nail services while escaping from life’s stress and distractions at this sanctuary of peace and wellness. Conveniently located adjacent to the Sheraton at The Summit at Rivery Park
- Inner Space Cavern: Hidden away for 10,000 years, Inner Space Cavern is one of the most well preserved caves in Texas. Bring out your inner archeologist and paleontologist as you enjoy stalactites, stalagmites and fossils of extinct animals!
- Palace Theatre: Live theater productions of musicals, comedies and dramas all set in this beautifully restored Movie Theatre built in 1925. What a fun night out for any group!
- San Gabriel Park: Beautiful park nestled on banks of the San Gabriel River, where the North and South Forks merge. Walking, hiking and cycling trails; playground and playscape areas; swimming and fishing. Bring a picnic and stay all day. Free admission
- Georgetown Public Library: Special programs, classes, art and events available year round. Recipient of the 2018 National Medal for Museum & Library Service, the nation’s highest honor marking significant and exceptional contributions to the community.